Our office will re-open for business...........
We are happy to say that after easing of the lockdown rules we are able to open for business. Our office on Church Street will re-open on Monday 18th May at 9.30am. We will be happy to come and give advise on selling and conduct viewings but we will obviously observe the new guidance that we have been given to insure everyone’s safety and security. We are asking everyone to follow the following rules
- We will ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices.
- We will operate using an appointment system for visits to the office and when conducting viewings and no more than one person will be allowed in the office at any one time and members of staff inside the office will be at a social distance.
- We will not carry out any open house viewings.
- We will strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and then only physically inspect properties which they have a strong interest in.
- We will accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, we will wear a face covering in line with government advise.
- We cannot at this point drive clients to appointments.
- All parties viewing a property will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter. Separate towels or paper towels will be used if possible and washed or disposed of safely after use.
- We will try to promote flexibility when arranging moving dates, for example advising clients to ensure contracts have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by coronavirus.
- We will work with our clients and other agents to broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete and one of the parties falls ill with coronavirus or has to self-isolate.
- We will ensure that any keys are appropriately cleaned before handover.